We combine the courage to drive change forward with cooperative partnership at the interface between people and strategy. Our goal is always to create maximum value for our clients through our integrated consulting approach. Our employees are characterised by a high degree of solution orientation, independence and self-organisation. Would you also describe yourself this way? Then we would like to get to know you!
Working student for 20 hours/week
In the context of the further development of the company we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) for our office in Cologne.
- Assumption of internal and project-related tasks
- Supporting the consultants (project office)
- Preparation of presentations, analyses, evaluations and support with editorial activities
- Proactive management of external service providers
- Independent working methods and pronounced problem-solving skills
- Enrolled student
- Confident with the MS Office package (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Very good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- Initial practical experience in consulting or in the corporate environment (is an advantage)
- High level of commitment and enjoy at working in a dynamic environment
- Long-term cooperation in an innovative, dynamic team
- Living corporate culture with a focus on employees’ passions
- In-depth insights into management consulting
- Exciting work environment, modern equipment and attractive salary
- If applicable, thesis topic (Bachelor/Master)
If you are interested, please send us your detailed application with possible starting dates to Britta Fournell (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you would like more information about our company or the advertised position as a working student in advance, please do not hesitate to contact Britta Fournell by e-mail.